Thursday, August 5, 2010

What gear to wear?

There is a large varirty of clothing and masks. What you need to do is research, luckily your reading my blog because I already did the research.

                                             Mask; JT makes great masks. Never take your mask off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something like this can not only get you blind but can get you into serious trouble. Once you make that move and the reff sees in some places don`t let you back on for the rest of the day. Yeah you would never want to be kicked off a paintball field.

                                            Chest; I have the Invert Mini so I try to look like a real pro player by wearing the Invert jersay. The jersay is padded very little so I wear a thin hard vest that I got online under it. Another reason to wear the jersay of the marker your using is so you don`t look like your a 12 year old punk whoes been begging your parents for a paintball gun all year so they wanted to shut you up and bought you a $80 gun at Wal-Mart. 554ziggy1 on youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey form,
Check ou my other pages vids and stuff
http://www.youtube.com/user/554ziggy1